Frothy Beer Venues Member App discounts not applicable on public holidays
Who we are
Frothy Beer Venues – an Australian based application that can only be used within Australia for Venues associated with Frothy Beer Venues (the Wharf Shed Cafe, Hotel Cremorne, The Commo (Commun Na Feine) Hotel) all located in Geelong Victoria.
Ages 17+ frequent intense alcohol reference
We respect your privacy
Personal information is information about identifiable individuals as defined by applicable law. Frothy Beer Venues never sells, loans or rents out any personal information to any third party unless we are legally required to do so or with your written authorisation .
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using the Service, You may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Usage Data
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Frothy Beer Venues may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
• To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact You.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Frothy Beer Venues will also use Data for analytical purposes (e.g costs, stock and or sales made within application). This data is solely to be used to further understand users habits and or expand upon knowledge of popular sale items. This Data analysis strengthens the service of the application, security and functionality of the service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Frothy Beer Venues, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Frothy Beer Venues will let users be known of changes via email/ and or in application upon policy.